Header Ads

Header ADS

I will do face book business page setup, fan page create, banner and cover design

I am a professional social media and Graphic Design expert. I've been working successfully for 3 years. I've accepted online work as a hobby and profession. My main resource is efficiency and honesty. I have a highly skilled team. We provide highly satisfying services.


1. Intro Package $50

Page Creation + Cover Photo + Business info + Setting + CTA Button

 

2. Standard/Suggested Package $85

Page Creation +Profile Photo Design + Cover Photo Design + Business info + CTA Button + Custom URL

 

3. VIP Package $120

Included Standard Package  +  Logo + Premium Cover Design + Social Links + Page Roles + Instant Reply.


About This Gig

The Facebook business page is very important for all kinds of businesses. It helps a business to reach the top position in the online sector. You can brand your website, product, service, etc by creating a FB business page. You can find exact customers and visitors through the FB business page.



2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.