Header Ads

Header ADS

I will do Social Midea business page, setup, fan page, create, banner, cover, design

I will do Social Midea business page, setup, fan page, create, banner, cover, design
Services
I will do face book business page setup, fan page create, banner and cover design
1. Intro Package $50 Page Creation + Cover Photo + Business info + Setting + CTA Button 2. Standard/Suggested Package $85 Page Creation +Profile Photo Design + Cover Photo Design + Business info + CTA Button + Custom URL 3. VIP Package $120 Included Standard Package + Logo + Premium Cover Design + Social Links + Page Roles + Instant Reply. I am a professional social media and Graphic Design expert. I've been working successfully for 3 years. I've accepted online work as a hobby and profession. My main resource is efficiency and honesty. I have a highly skilled team. We provide highly satisfying services.
About This Gig
Face book business page is very important for all kinds of business. It helps a business to reach the top position in the online sector. You can brand your website, product, service, etc by creating a FB business page. You can find exact customers and visitors through the business page.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.