Header Ads

Header ADS

Data entry and Lead Generation Expert.

Data entry and Lead Generation Expert.
SPECIALITIES Data entry, translation, PDF, JPG to Word, Copy Past and Copywriting, JPG to Word, PDF to Word, Lead Generation, Web recharge, Data maiming, MS Word, Excel, Google Spresseats, Google Seet, Office Word, word rewriting, information recharge, List Building, Graphics Designer, and Digital Marketer.
Tools: I have access to and experience with multiple tools. Rocket Race, Instant Data Scraper, Email Extractor, Easy Web Data Scraper, copy text fragment URL, etc. I have worked with Entrepreneurs, Startups, Founders, and CEOs of developed companies from different corners of the world. During that period, I learned "Best Practices" for finding qualified candidates, Recruiting the best candidates, growing business, and generating more leads through Google Outreach and marketing.
And if the Claine manual work is required then it is manually projected. I help business owners get more qualified leads and more appointments through Google using my marketing and Outreach Strategies. I can provide free consulting as well Are you looking for an expert to get your business to the next level? Regards, Md Atikur Rahaman Raising Talanded Freelancer, From Bangladesh. rahaman8817@gmail.com My Proposals Link Upwork https://www.upwork.com/workwith/mdatikurr23

No comments

Powered by Blogger.