Header Ads

Header ADS

Data Entry, Project Management, Virtual Assistance, Customer Support Services 1 Day Delivery

Data Entry, Project Management, Virtual Assistance, Customer Support Services 1 Day Delivery I will do Data Entry, Project Management, Virtual Assistance, and Customer Support that will bring your company to the next level. With over 4 years of experience in freelance environments. I care deeply about helping startups tell their story through files. The work I deliver is 100% original and high-quality Services.
SPECIALITIES - Digital Marketing, Graphics design, Data entry, translation, PDF to word, JPG to Word, Copypast, Copywriting, Lead Generation, Web recharge, Data maiming, MS Word, Excel, Google Spresseats, word rewriting, information recharge, List Building, etc remote services visit now. Project details I can and interested in helping with all your virtual assistance-related new projects. Services rendered include: 1. Data entry and cleanup. 2. Web Research and All Required Research. 3. Table Formatting is all Required. 4. Typing, rewriting, copypaste. 5. Microsoft Word Document Formatting. 6. Spreadsheet Formatting. 7. JPG, Image & PDF Conversion to Editable Word File. 8. PowerPoint Presentation. 9. Editable PDF Document to Editing Word Document. Looking Forward to Receiving your Message on Project(S)' detailed instructions Or details on services not listed above my Website visit now.https://digitalmarketingworld2.blogspot.com/ Regards Md Atikur Rahaman Rising Talent Form Upwork. https://www.upwork.com/workwith/mdatikurr23 https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahaman8817/ https://digitalmarketingworld2.blogspot.com/

No comments

Powered by Blogger.