I will get Data entry, translation, PDF, JPG to Word, Copy Past & lead Generation
I will get Data entry, translation, PDF, JPG to Word, Copy Past & lead Generation
I will be a professional in Data entry, translation, PDF, JPG to Word, Copy Past and lead Generation, Copywriting, JPG to Word, PDF to Word and Lead Generation, Data entry, Web recharge, Data maiming, and Web Research Expert. that will bring your company to the next level. with over 5-years of experience in freelance environments. I care deeply about helping startups tell their story through files. the work I deliver is 100% original and high-quality services.
Services rendered include:
1. Data entry,
2. Translation,
3. PDF, JPG,
4. Copy Past
5. lead Generation,
6. Copywriting,
7. JPG to Word,
8. PDF to Word,
9. Web recharge,
10. Data maiming,
11. Web Research etc.
TOOLS: I have access to and experience with multiple tools. Rocket Race, Instant Data Scraper, Email Extractor, Easy Web Data Scraper, copy text fragment URL, etc.
Am looking forward to receiving your message on the project's detailed instructions or details on services not listed above my website visit now.
Regards.
Md Atikur Rahaman
Raising Talent from Upwork.
rahaman8817@gmail.com
https://www.upwork.com/services/product/writing-translation-data-entry-translation-pdf-jpg-to-word-copy-past-lead-generation-1708804001231966208?ref=project_share&tier=2
https://www.upwork.com/workwith/mdatikurr23
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahaman8817/
https://digitalmarketingworld2.blogspot.com/

No comments